Football: Hernandez downplays Leverkusen exit Wednesday January, 11 2017, 14:11

Football: Hernandez downplays Leverkusen exit, Odds Hernandez downplays Leverkusen exit

The former Manchester United attacker, who has also enjoyed a loan spell at Real Madrid, has been linked with a move away from Leverkusen now the transfer window is open.
Reports in Germany suggested the club were looking to cash in on the 28-year-old, who has not found the back of the net since October last year.
However Hernandez has heard nothing from the club's hierarchy and says he has no plans of his own to move on to pastures new in the current transfer window.
He told Kicker:

Jonas Boldt and Rudi Voeller (Leverkusen's team manager and sports director) have said nothing to me about other clubs.
"The only things I have heard are rumours. No one has tried to contact me or my agent. I am happy here.
"My only interest is to stay here at Bayer Leverkusen

Calculate